We bring naturopathic medicine to rural Hoosiers via education and consultation services. Hoosier Naturopath was birthed in the summer of 2017 as a non-profit organization registered with the State of Indiana. We have a plan in place and, as funds become available, we will actively pursue IRS 501(c)(3) status. We are currently in need of the $850 IRS filing fee. If you'd like to help, you can securely donate here.
Our vision is the influx of vitalistic naturopathic doctors coming to Indiana to serve rural Hoosiers. As a currently recognized PSLF employer organization, Hoosier Naturopath hopes to facilitate that reality. We are doing our part to ensure that
Indiana will embrace the licensing of naturopathic physicians so that Hoosier Naturopath's service can include delivery of the full scope of naturopathic healthcare. We currently offer educational presentations as well as consulting services to organizations and to individuals and families. We offer our services regardless of the financial ability of clients to pay our fee.
WE ARE COMMITTED
- first and foremost, to doing no harm
- to working in harmony with the body's inherent, intelligent vital force as it seeks to restore balance, heal, and preserve life
- to honorable stewardship of the natural world from which we draw our physical sustenance
- to supporting rural Hoosiers as they embrace the individual responsibility and action necessary to build and maintain health; providing information, consultation, and encouragement
- to transparency with all funds entrusted to our organization
- to doing all to the glory of God
We have a naturopathic physician at the helm of our organization and, until the time that naturopathic medicine becomes a regulated profession in Indiana (soon, we hope!), all of the doctors we employ shall maintain an active professional license with a state which regulates the practice of naturopathic medicine.
Once our 501(c)3 status is achieved, it is our understanding that all donations made from the inception of this corporation will retroactively be tax deductible.