The mission of Hoosier Naturopath is to bring naturopathy to rural Hoosiers in service to, and for the glory of, God.
In order to fulfill our mission, we will –
- provide education in naturopathic philosophy and in the principles of disease prevention, health establishment, health restoration, and health maintenance
- educate in stewardship of the natural world, from which we derive our material sustenance
- minister to the sick and suffering on the physical, mental, moral, and spiritual planes of being, at no financial cost to them
- make freely available the gospel of Jesus Christ
- seek out and employ qualified naturopathic physicians to serve in rural Indiana
- hold everything we teach, believe, and practice up to the light of the Word of God